ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that could identify a user should be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or its IP address ;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data ;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom these data are transmitted ;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding « cookies » files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of the data of users of the site comply with the following principles :
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data are collected, the user will be informed that his / her data is being collected, and for which reasons his / her data is collected. ;
- Limited Purposes: Data collection and processing is performed to fulfill one or more of the objectives set out in these Terms and Conditions of Use ;
- Minimizing the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected ;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited time, of which the user is informed. If the shelf life can not be communicated to the user ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions set out above. after listed :
- The user has expressly consented to the treatment ;
- The treatment is necessary for the good performance of a contract ;
- Treatment meets a legal obligation ;
- The treatment is due to a need to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person ;
- The treatment can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a mission of public interest or which falls within the exercise of the public authority ;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Lou Cigalon site are as follows :
- – Last name and first name
- – Postal address
- – E-mail adress
- – Phone
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
- – Contact from the site form
The data controller will keep in his computer systems of the site and in conditions of reasonable security of all data collected for a duration of: 1 year.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes: Customer contact
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are processed only by the publisher of the site.
C. ACCOMMODATION OF DATA
The Lou Cigalon site is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the address below :
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
The host can be contacted at the following phone number : +33 9 72 10 10 07
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is: Société Lou Cigalon. He can be contacted as follows :
The person responsible for data processing is responsible for determining the purposes and the means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The data controller undertakes to protect the collected personal data, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer through the site is secure.
An SSL certificate (« Secure Socket Layer » Certificate) aims at securing the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him / her.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller commits to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 :RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user must communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is responsible for responding to the user within 30 (thirty) days maximum.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS IN DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, by following the procedure below: Contact the administrator at the email address email@example.com
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by following the procedure below: Contact the administrator at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Right to limitation and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the treatment of his data by the site, without the site can refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to oppose the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure: Contact the administrator at the email address email@example.com
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision has legal effects on it or significantly affects it. similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
It is reminded to the user that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
If the data controller decides not to respond to the request of the user, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, or if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, it is entitled to refer to the CNIL (National Commission for Computing and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PERSONS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is older than 15 years, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site may use « cookies » techniques.
A « cookie » is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the convenience of the user.
For the use of « cookie » files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily required.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum duration of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will request again the user’s permission to save « cookie » files on his hard drive.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of « cookie » files by the website
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the registration of these files « cookies » by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser to oppose the registration of files « cookies » :
Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Safari : https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Opera : https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the case where the user decides to disable the « cookies » files, he can continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
b. Description of the « cookie » files used by the site
The website editor draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing :
Managing Cookies Firefox Managing Cookies Chrome Managing Cookies Safari Managing Cookies Opera Managing Cookies Internet Explorer
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.